- Aadded register_json
- Docs: fix typos, spelling, grammatical errors; improve unclear wording
- Removed support for psycopg2ct
- Tornado 4.0 compatablity: backported old Task class for Tornado 4.0 compatablity.
- Fixed hstore.
- Fixed a minor Python 3.2 issue.
- Connection.transaction does not break when passed SQL strings are of unicode type
- Transparent automatic reconnects if database disappears and comes back.
- Session init commands (setsession).
- Dynamic pool size stretching. New connections will be opened under load up-to predefined limit.
- API for manual connection management with getconn/putconn. Useful for server-side cursors.
- A lot of internal improvements and cleanup.
- Connections are managed explicitly - eliminates transaction problems reported.
- connection_factory (and curosr_factor) arguments handled properly by Pool.
- Tested on CPython 2.6, 2.7, 3.2, 3.3 and PyPy with Psycopg2, psycopg2ct and psycopg2cffi.
- Add and remove a database connection to and from the IOLoop for each operation. See pull request 38 and commits 189323211b and 92940db0a0 for more information.
- Replaced dynamic connection pool with a static one.
- Add support for hstore.
This is a beta release. It means that the code has not been tested thoroughly yet. This first beta release is meant to provide all the functionality of the previous version plus a few additions.
- Most of the code has been rewritten.
- The mogrify method has been added.
- Added support for transactions.
- The query chain and batch have been removed, because tornado.gen can be used instead.
- Error reporting has bee improved by passing the raised exception to the callback. A callback accepts two arguments: the cursor and the error.
- Op, WaitOp and WaitAllOps in momoko.utils are wrappers for classes in tornado.gen which raise the error again when one occurs. And the user can capture the exception in the request handler.
- A complete set of tests has been added in the momoko module: momoko.tests. These can be run with python setup.py test.
- Removed all Adisp related code.
- Refactored connection pool and connection polling.
- Just pass all unspecified arguments to BlockingPool and AsyncPool. So connection_factory can be used again.
- Reorganized classes and files.
- Renamed momoko.Client to momoko.AsyncClient.
- Renamed momoko.Pool to momoko.AsyncPool.
- Added a client and pool for blocking connections, momoko.BlockingClient and momoko.BlockingPool.
- Added PoolError to the import list in __init__.py.
- Added an example that uses Tornado’s gen module and Swift.
- Callbacks are now optional for AsyncClient.
- AsyncPool and Poller now accept a ioloop argument. [fzzbt]
- Unit tests have been added. [fzzbt]
- Renamed momoko.Momoko to momoko.Client.
- Programming in blocking-style is now possible with AdispClient.
- Support for Python 3 has been added.
- The batch and chain fucntion now accepts different arguments. See the documentation for details.
- Removed executemany from Momoko, because it can not be used in asynchronous mode.
- Added a wrapper class, Momoko, for Pool, BatchQuery and QueryChain.
- Added the QueryChain class for executing a chain of queries (and callables) in a certain order.
- Added the BatchQuery class for executing batches of queries at the same time.
- Improved Pool._clean_pool. It threw an IndexError when more than one connection needed to be closed.
- Initial release.