- Explicitly declaring and testing Python 3.5, 3.6, and 3.7 support
- Tornado 5.x support (Tornado 4.x is supported as well)
- Dropped support for Python 2.6 and 3.3
- Full rewrite using using Futures
- NOTE: The new API is similar but not backwards compatible. Make sure to read documentation first.
- Aadded register_json
- Docs: fix typos, spelling, grammatical errors; improve unclear wording
- Removed support for psycopg2ct
- Tornado 4.0 compatablity: backported old
Taskclass for Tornado 4.0 compatablity.
- Fixed hstore.
- Fixed a minor Python 3.2 issue.
Connection.transactiondoes not break when passed SQL strings are of
- Transparent automatic reconnects if database disappears and comes back.
- Session init commands (
- Dynamic pool size stretching. New connections will be opened under load up-to predefined limit.
- API for manual connection management with
putconn. Useful for server-side cursors.
- A lot of internal improvements and cleanup.
- Connections are managed explicitly - eliminates transaction problems reported.
curosr_factor) arguments handled properly by
- Tested on CPython 2.6, 2.7, 3.2, 3.3 and PyPy with Psycopg2, psycopg2ct and psycopg2cffi.
- Add and remove a database connection to and from the IOLoop for each operation. See pull request 38 and commits 189323211b and 92940db0a0 for more information.
- Replaced dynamic connection pool with a static one.
- Add support for hstore.
This is a beta release. It means that the code has not been tested thoroughly yet. This first beta release is meant to provide all the functionality of the previous version plus a few additions.
- Most of the code has been rewritten.
- The mogrify method has been added.
- Added support for transactions.
- The query chain and batch have been removed, because
tornado.gencan be used instead.
- Error reporting has bee improved by passing the raised exception to the callback. A callback accepts two arguments: the cursor and the error.
momoko.utilsare wrappers for classes in
tornado.genwhich raise the error again when one occurs. And the user can capture the exception in the request handler.
- A complete set of tests has been added in the
momoko.tests. These can be run with
python setup.py test.
- Removed all Adisp related code.
- Refactored connection pool and connection polling.
- Just pass all unspecified arguments to
connection_factorycan be used again.
- Reorganized classes and files.
- Added a client and pool for blocking connections,
PoolErrorto the import list in
- Added an example that uses Tornado’s gen module and Swift.
- Callbacks are now optional for
Pollernow accept a ioloop argument. [fzzbt]
- Unit tests have been added. [fzzbt]
- Programming in blocking-style is now possible with
- Support for Python 3 has been added.
- The batch and chain fucntion now accepts different arguments. See the documentation for details.
Momoko, because it can not be used in asynchronous mode.
- Added a wrapper class,
- Added the
QueryChainclass for executing a chain of queries (and callables) in a certain order.
- Added the
BatchQueryclass for executing batches of queries at the same time.
Pool._clean_pool. It threw an
IndexErrorwhen more than one connection needed to be closed.
- Initial release.